How to Register as a School Representative
School representatives should register themselves to get the access and the privilege to register students’ personal university placement applications. Please follow the following steps to register.
Pre-Requisite to register
· You should be authorized from your school to register students' university placement applications.
1. Find the link “Register as school rep.” in the 'Schools' Corner' box located at the right side of the page and click it.
2. When you click on the link, the page will be changed and a registration form for school representatives is opened.
your school code. Then click the 'Next' button at the bottom.
Then click the 'Next' button at the bottom.
4. A new page will appear after you click “Next”. Continue your registration by entering your username. Your username can be your Nick name Your first name and father name combined or any name you want that can be unique from other peoples’ username. Username should be at least five characters with no space between. (Eg, Abebet, kebede123, MMohamed )
5. Enter a password that you are going to use to login in the space provided for password. Your password must be at least seven characters with a combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters. Eg. W1rd@k2? Or <!p98+=L. Your password should be hard to guess to prevent others from doing what you only are authorized to do.
again the password you wrote above to confirm it is the same, in the text box
“Confirm Password” .
7. Check again to make sure all you entered above is correct. When you are sure that all is correct, click on the button “Create User” to finish your registration. You should note down your user name and password in a safe place as you will use it to log into the system later. Others should not be able to see this.
8. The system will give you a message “User Successfully Registered” . Now you can login to start registering university applications.